The PS3 Song! The PS3 Song!

COuldnt have said it better

Today i read the following quote, which again makes me laugh at the way sony refuse to accept reality:
"Actually, because the number of units sold was not as high as we hoped, the loss was better than our original expectation" - Nobuyuki Oneda, Sony Japan

I think its great that a multi-natinal corperation's cheif finacial officer can snub reality so stunningly in the face of overwhelming odds.

Sony, I salute you!

the YuYu the YuYu

Just amazing

This is by far the most amazing flash series I've seen so far on the internet. Everything about this and the rest of the Bitey series is great. Its completely unparalleled in almost every way.
The animation is amazing, the sound is perfect, the level of imagination used to create Bracken Wood creatures and characters is genius. Its shows that a massive amount of effort and care has gone into making them.
I'd be willing to pay for animation this good, its breathtaking.

Xombie: Chapter 7 Xombie: Chapter 7

Just awe-inspiring

I was totally blown away by this. This entire series has been the best ive ever seen anywhere on the net.
The graphics are amazing, the storyline and charicters are amazing, and the soundtrack just tops it all off.

Its been a long wait, but I thank you, because the wait hasn't been in vain.

Pirates Vs Santa sick! Pirates Vs Santa sick!

Anything that ends in 'OH BOLLOCKS' is fine by me!

This is a great flash, its got everything a flash needs Pirates santa and naked women ^_^

Super Science Project Super Science Project

I agree with the last guy

unless your doing what the last guy said, and recording the nter pressing patterns, I find it hard to beleive that you got 88% in anything

btw, where did you find that creepy mario sprite?

B.Y.O.B. Collab B.Y.O.B. Collab

Some good, some bad

I love the concept, and some of the contibuters animations are truly awsome with some good meanings and motives, but the rest let it all down.
Also it all seems a little forced, as it it was made for the sake rather than for a reason
sorry, but it gets a 5 here, and a 3 on the vote

Self Animation Self Animation

Cool in a wierd way

this is a cool flas, could have been longer and more complex, but its still good as it is!

Sonic Transformations Sonic Transformations

I dont hate sprites

I dont hate sprites, but that doesnt mean I can vote highly on a below average flash.

Leftovers responds:

no-one said you had to, i said vote fairly, not highly. if you dont like the flash for what it is, then by all means vote low.

Foamy: Hurricane Special Foamy: Hurricane Special

And another thing

Im sick of people with no talent accusing others of being talentless hacks. When people get into a position where they acctually have an ounce of talent, rather than just thinking they do, maybe they can be in a position to throw around accusations.

As for this flash - Its the humor that count, even if theres no animation, it has a point, and still made me laugh - Foamy Rocks!

FRAN the little goth girl FRAN the little goth girl

Yo, Dat Was Raa Good Innit!

Anything Anti-Chav is fine by me, if only they caught fire that easily...

poisonkiss responds:

dude! they do!! been there done that! it's a great past time!